- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - Universidad Autónoma de Aguascalientes
- D.Sc. in Biomedical Sciences - Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (at present)
Work in progress
- .Sc. Main Project: Computational identification of pharmacological targets associated with specific pathways for the treatment of molecular subgroups in breast cancer
- Genomic Medicine
- Systems Biology
- Mexican Academy of Sciences Award “viveConciencia” (Nov 2014), in the public health category with the project of a web based plataform for the National System of Healthcare.
- De anda- Jauregui G., Espinal-Enríquez J., Mejía-Pedroza R., Hernández-Lemus E., Crosstalk events in estrogen pathway may affect Tamoxifen efficacy in breast cancer molecular subtypes (Submitted)